Thursday 11 June 2015

Food

It's been one of those days when food has proved utterly elusive.
Started well with a lovely breakfast.
I was going to picnic on cheese, fruit and nuts, and maybe a little beer.  Called in at the grocer... Non ! J'ai faim, dit-il. Me too, pal. And so it went on, really. Got to the B and B in Belfort - stunning, with a pool. And a garrulous owner who had told me where I could eat on  arrival. However, by the time he'd finished showing me around, introduced me to his wife, blah, blah.. I asked him again where it was and he looked at his watch.. Alas, too late.
If only teleportation worked. I am starving.
Evening, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris