Tuesday 9 June 2015

Fine dining

If you're ever in Jargeau, unlikely, I know, I can thoroughly recommend Le Pizza Martroy. Wonderful pasta, une (ou plusieurs) bières artisanales and the biggest, most delicious profiteroles I've ever had. All for not much money.

Doubtless I shall no fall asleep to Bill Bryson 'Made in America' as I did last night.

Oh, I keep forgetting the nature table. So far spotted a hare, a polecat and the biggest, scariest beetle I've ever seen. I encouraged it to start a new life outside.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris