Sunday 7 June 2015

A problem with the space time continuum

I spent spent bloody ages writing this post then went to find some photos and it all disappeared. Bloody computers.

I was ranting about the fact that, although I have done 580 km, I still only seem to be 230 miles from Roscoff. But I can't be arsed to go into all that again. I am  at a b&b just outside Tours, it's hot and there is a very nice pool. I am eating here en famille tonight.

I'll post the photos that would not post yesterday as the Internet seems a bit better here. Update : still won't poat photos. Blogger is crap.

Gary asked why I'm doing this. I honestly haven't a clue. Because I can? It is mostly enjoyable and it gives you a lot of time to think about stuff, which I enjoy. Ultimately, everything is pointless, so I suppose this is  no more so than most of  human endeavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris