Friday 10 June 2016

Unravelling

Both me and the trip.
I confess to a certain amount of knackerdom. Being emotional and impulsive, the decision is 'home, James'. Unfortunately, James isn't around and I am not keen on cycling the outstanding 520 km to Roscoff. Normalement, one would pop on a train, but it's not that easy. The Frogs are, comme d'habitude, on strike, so one has to turn up at the station and see if there's a train. So I can't book anything until I know the outcome. Merde, alors, with a bit of putain thrown in for good measure. Zut!

I have a brilliant but cheap hotel. The down side is that it's in an out of town shopping centre and you can't really get into town on foot.

Sorry to moan, I'm tired and hungry.

Some of yesterday's photos :

bus shelter handy during a storm.
L'Oise
Rather fine cloth hall in Compiègne.
You wouldn't believe you were so close to Paris.
The Seine is down there somewhere.

Three rivers today, Oise, Eure and Seine.

Anyway, I’m off for some scoff.

On the nature table
Poor dead Moley.

Evening all.
PS Dreux

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris