Sunday 5 June 2016

Gor blimey

This won't be my finest piece of work, I'm afraid. No pictures, no narrative, no description. Why post at all, I hear you ask. Simple. Drink, Internet access and enforced leisure have coincided, and we all know what a heady mixture that is..

Met Stan in Huy after a depressingly tough day's cycling. I can't be bothered to go into the deterioration in the relationship between my GPS and me, but trust me, I'm the innocent party here.

Anyway, the central theme since has had a thread, no, a river of drink running through it, plus excellent food. I'm seeking help here... What do I do next, stay here forever, or say farewell to fun and hit the road again? In the meantime, mine's a large one.

Love you all, no, honestly... I really love you

In Bourlers, Belgium, for the carpers who have complained of lack of detail.

1 comment:

  1. Still recovering from the excesses, or have you moved on?

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris