Friday 27 March 2015

Oh, woe!

I just know that I haven't the space to take my trusty Nikon with me. Cars are useful sometimes, I suppose.

I've been brushing up on my German and can thoroughly recommend Memrise www.memrise.com - they do a really good learning/revising app for Android, and doubtless for iPad as well - as if I cared!

I'm looking out of the window at the grey sky and rain - I do so hope it doesn't rain much while I'm away, don't mind the cold but can't bear getting wet.

I've been talking to a very nice chap called Stephen Loveridge at Evan Cycles www.evanscycles.com who was kind enough to advise me on the most appropriate tyres for my trip - Continental Touring Plus, in his opinion, so that's what I've gone for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris