Wednesday 25 March 2015

Mio 305 part 2

I followed the instructions on the website, format the system drive, reconnect and choose Restore...
It claimed to have recovered everything successfully - after several more hours -BUT the screen would only show the USB connection graphics, nothing else. I decided it was time to go to bed.

This morning, I installed the CycloAgent software on my Mac, and lo, it found another update, installed it, and all is OK.

I hope to try it later today. It looks like a good gadget, it's solid and well-made, but the software takes a LOT to be desired. I am very IT literate, I think someone who wasn't would have sent it straight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris