Thursday 21 May 2015

Absolutely nothing to do with cycling

Needing a new battery for my car and unwilling to pay the eye-watering £230 suggested by the Jaguar dealer, I bought online for £83. Should be a doddle to change, I thought.

3 days later, I still hadn't managed to undo the battery clamp bolts, but at least the head of one was now elegantly rounded. Suddenly, I remembered PlusGas. Used to use it all the time when I maintained my own cars, but had forgotten all about it.  Believe me, it's the doggie's danglies. All sorted in half an hour. Works on bicycles too. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear from anyone following this blog. I will make every effort to get back to you if your comment needs a reply and you leave contact details. To comment anonymously, select 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment As' option.

Thank you so much...Chris